Nokia C6 Unlocked GSM Phone with Easy E-mail Setup, Side-Sliding Touchscreen, QWERTY, 5 MP Camera
Unlocked Gsm Phone
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider. It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider. When paired with a compatible 3G network, you’ll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services–from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you’ll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
This phone comes with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- Slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- 5-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom, LED flash, automatic location tagging (Geotagging), auto-focus lens
- Video capture capabilities with recording up to 640 x 480 pixels and up to 30 fps (secondary camera for video calls on compatible networks; QVGA).
- Digital audio/video player with compatibility for MP3, WMA, and AAC/eAAC+ formats
- Fast 3G connectivity with broadband-like speeds via 850/1900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA.
- Integrated assisted GPS (A-GPS) receiver with free Ovi Maps enables you to find your route quickly and easily, whether walking or driving. Use the Walk pedestrian navigation to find your way, or the voice-guided Drive navigation to find the best route.
- 3.2-inch touchscreen with responsive, tactile feedback (640 x 360 pixels, 16.7 million colors). Includes orientation and proximity sensors, ambient light detector, and brightness control.
- Personalize your home screen with widgets that bring live updates from your favorite social networks (includes pre-loaded Facebook and MySpace apps)
- FM radio (requires headset to be attached)
- Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Supports e-mail accounts from more than a thousand ISPs (SMTP, IMAP4, POP3), as well as Gmail, Yahoo! mail and Hotmail. People who use Microsoft Exchange at work can access their e-mail using the Mail for Exchange mobile e-mail client, which comes pre-loaded (an Exchange e-mail account is required and your Exchange Administrator must have enabled your account for synchronization).
- Watch YouTube videos right in the browser–no need to launch a separate player
- RSS reader feeds
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.0) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile–enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- SMS and MMS messaging with common inbox
- Instant messaging via AIM, Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Live, and Google Talk
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off.
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 850/900/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
- 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion to 16 GB; GPS with free Ovi Maps Navigation voice-guided directions
- 3G-enabled messaging phone with 3.2-inch touchscreen, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, and quick access to messaging, e-mail, and social networks
- Up to 5 hours of 3G talk time, up to 384 hours (16 days) of standby time; released in July, 2010.
Unlocked Nokia C6 EXPERIENCE
With a customizable home screen and easy access to messaging on the go, the Nokia C6 stands out as a convenient, fun-to-use device designed to help you stay connected with everyone in your life. Get your hands on the large 3.2-inch HD touchscreen display that makes the Nokia C6 simple to navigate and a blast to operate.
Experience messaging made easy with home screen widgets to help seamlessly set up email and IM accounts.
Constantly stay in the loop and in the know with all of your closest family and friends with the Nokia C6. This sleek, stylish device features an impressive touchscreen display that slides back to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard for easy typing and messaging. The customizable home screen helps you keep all your favorite contacts, apps and more all in one place for quick, one-touch access to the features you use most.
Thousands of available apps, games, videos and more from Ovi Store, the possibilities for customization are almost endless.
Sliding the touchscreen sideways reveals a full QWERTY keyboard to allow for fast and accurate typing whether messaging or surfing the web.
Connect to those who matter most to you with social networking on the Nokia C6. Put your favorite social networks directly on your home screen, so you can always see what your friends are up to. For a more in-depth experience, access to your favorite social networks is just one touch away.
Update your status, comment on your friends and family, or take pics with the 5 megapixel camera and share them on Facebook, MySpace, Flickr and Ovi Share. Then use preloaded Ovi Maps with free voice-guided navigation to get anywhere you need to go, then share your location on Facebook so your friends can meet up with you. Several popular email (like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Ovi Mail and more) and IM services (including Yahoo, Google, ICQ and more) are supported. Reach out and touch everyone today with the Nokia C6.
What people says
I purchased this phone almost a month ago. I was a bit skeptical at first to try it, because of some other reviews I saw. I decided to give this phone a try anyway, just to go with my own instinct. I am very glad I did. The Nokia C6 is a wonderful touchscreen phone. This is my third nokia and I must say that I have never been let down by the brand. I pretty much love everything about this phone.
Nice size touchscreen, very bright and vibrant.
Disregard what the previous reviewer said about the blue stripe on the bottom of the phone because THERE IS NONE. The plastic cover on the screen has a blue stripe but the actual phone is COMPLETELY WHITE.
Camera quality is great and shutter speed is super quick.
Keyboard is easy to use and keys are big.
Interface is simple and easy to understand.
A little bulky.
Camera could get scratched easily since there is nothing to cover it.
Definitely will need a screen protector.
One other thing that I found to be more of a nuisance than anything else is that the GPS positioning option was turned on by default so every couple of minutes it would activate itself and eat up a few cents of the money on my phone. Luckily it was easy to turn off so nothing to worry about anymore.
Overall I really like this phone. I’ve only had it for a short time but so far I haven’t had any problems with it. I would definitely recommend this for someone looking for a touchscreen phone with full keyboard that is also budget-friendly.
More info: Nokia C6 Unlocked GSM Phone